Saturday, October 8, 2011

That time of year again!

Well, its here already! The COLD! It came a lot sooner than I was expecting!!! Last Thursday the 6th, I slept in and missed my class and when I woke up, it was like I had been asleep all of fall! it was 38 degrees and snow was on the mountains!!! I was really not expecting that and neither was anyone else! It's okay though.... I am sure it will warm back up for at least a week or two before the snow is here for good. Time to break out the heat blanket.... especially in the basement!

Also, last weekend was also WONDERFUL. I was able to watch and also attend part of General Conference. This is the Temple in Salt Lake City and here is Coriann and I waiting in line to attend the sunday afternoon session.


General Conference is awesome because we get to listen to messages of peace and love that are given by the leaders of the church. This was the 181st session of General Conference held in the Conference center in Slc, Utah. There were many amazing talks that were given and I am so grateful for their divine messages. If you want to hear the message that were given you can! Here is a short video with highlights given from different talks. I know that the messages that were shared are TRUE Messages from Heavenly Father. He loves us and wants us to be happy! We are are not alone and never will be!




1 comment:

  1. I was there for the Sunday afternoon session too! I got there late though and was on the very top. It was SO good!

    ReplyDelete