Monday, October 17, 2011

Halfway mark!!!!


Well, I cant believe it but My semester is already half way done! Time really does fly by SO fast when you are busy and lovin life! A friend of mine from work and I were talking and we decided to write down some goals so we can achieve them by Christmas!!! For me specifically there are somethings I really want to accomplish before I leave for the mish in January and I am pretty excited to do so! Here are some of the things on my
list of goals to accomplish:

-Attend every class for the rest of the semester
-Get nothing lower than a B in all classes (last semester I was A TERRIBLE STUDENT and am now currently trying to get off academic warning... not proud of how lazy and irresponsible I was last semester)
-Journal 2 times a week (I used to journal everyday and I love to journal but things have gotten so busy!)
-Finish the Book of Mormon by Christmas
-Lose 12 lbs by Christmas (I have been working really hard at eating right and working out and I have seen a lot of progress so I am going to keep chugging along!) This is what I would like to look like. He/she is lookin good!


-Only buy clothes that I will need for the mission (I am extremely bad at saving money. Ill be honest)

I have printed these goals out and some others and put them on my wall where I look at them every day! I really am excited to do all of these things and prove to myself that I cant do what I say I am going to do.
Anyway, Friends and fam, I love you all! Can't wait to get back to Arizona around the holidays to be with you some more! Also- can't wait for Halloween! It's gonna be a great one!!!! Tchau Amigos!!!

Quick shout out to LEXIE LEE!!! I printed this pic out, its on my wall!!! It's not super clear but I love it only because it reminds me of how FUN that night was at the game! I want to go to every game and sit by your fine self! That was so fun and we laughed out butts off the entire time. TOO GREAT!!! lunch or study sesh this week.... it's been too long my beautiful friend!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your goals Whit! I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani!!! LOVE YOU! Sorry I didnt get the message about skyping earlier! I am down whenever you guys are!

    ReplyDelete