Thursday, September 22, 2011

shout out to sarah!

I met this girl my senior year of high school at the UVU vball camp. We hit it off and lived together our freshman year at byu and had a blast! Now, we are both headed on missions and will enter the MTC on the same day, January 25th! We may not see each other very often but at least we will both have the comfort of knowing we are in the same boat!
She is headed to the Russian speaking Baltic mission and I am so pumped for her! Good thing she is from Utah and can handle the cold! Winters there sometimes reach -22 degrees!!!!!
Anyway, Sarah, I am so excited for you and can't wait to write each other during the 18 months we are out. You are going to be such an awesome missionary! Thanks for being an amazing friend to me!!! I love you SO much and know we will be friends forever!!! Congratulations !!

No comments:

Post a Comment