Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Some Recent thoughts


"Heavenly Father has a picture of you on His dresser. He loves you and will help you. Call upon Him."

-President Thomas S. Monson

I know this is true.... I know when we feel lonely, when we feel sad, discouraged, or upset, Heavenly Father is aware. I am so thankful for this knowledge. This semester I am busier than ever and working harder at school than I ever have before. A lot of things are changing and sometimes I get discouraged! I know I can kneel down and ask Heavenly Father for comfort and peace and when we ask him for something he will give it to us.... in one way or another. I know Heavenly Father knows us each individually and cares so much about us. He wants us to be happy and he loves us !

1 comment:

  1. I love thinking of it that way- the Lord having a picture of us on his dresser. He loves us so much, and is there for us when we need to lean on him. Thanks Whitney!

    ReplyDelete