Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cece is 21!!!

YOU'RE 21!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post goes out to the one and only Cece Twitty!!!! HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY WOMAN!!!I wish more than anything we could be together today!!!! I can't believe you are 21 already! That is so weird and so cool! I remember when we were 15 and we had first met. Cece, You are my best friend and I love you so much it's crazy. I am so grateful for our relationship. I am so grateful that no matter where we are or how often we talk it doesn't matter. We will be best friends FoReVeR!!!

Let me tell everyone a little bit about Cece. First off, She is an undiscovered model. Seriously! She is tall and drop dead gorgeous! She is by far the MOST humble person I know! She has every reason to brag... From her good looks, good grades, full ride volleyball scholarship and more! She is all around amazing. When I first met Cece we were fifteen at volleyball tryouts and I just kept watching her thinking, "That girl is so tall and so good! I wish I were that good!" We both ended up making the team and kept playing on the same volleyball team until were 18. Our teams practiced 4 days a week and almost always had tournaments on the weekends... either in state or out of state so Cece and I spent almost every day together. IT WAS A BLAST. Some of my all time best memories have been with this girl! Every time we are together, we just laugh and laugh and laugh. We have the best conversations, and ya she's just my bf!
Cece, thanks for always being so supportive, so understanding and encouraging, and so awesome. I am so grateful for you. I mean that. I know we will always be best friends and that makes me so happy. Thank you for ALWAYS being there for me and for always doing the STUPIDEST things with me! We have THE BEST MEMORIES! Hahah. I LOVE YOU! Happy 21st BIRTHDAY!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE 21!!!!!!

Some memories with Cece!!!!



This was our junior year of homecoming ^ It was a dress up theme! I dont even know what we were dressing up as but we each had on heels and were seriously taller than almost every guy at the dance haha!!


This was when we were 16 at an out of state tourney.... I think we were in Vegas I cant remeber

At the IMAx theaters haha




This was taken a few months before we both left and went to college.... that was taken over summer break I think
This was in Florida at Nationals...
This was on our LAST day of club volleyball practice!

Remember when we were seriously OBSESSED with rain boots? Haha?

Remember when we tried to dye my eye brows blue at like 3 in the morning during nationals with everyone? haha? We did the weirdest stuff!



At your debutante Ball. YOU WERE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL girl there!


This is when we drove to california for a day without telling our parents. That was SO FUN! I still cant believe we did that! Haha!






Visiting me in Utah! I am so glad you got to come out! IT WAS SO FUN!












You are seriously family!





YOURE MY BEST FRIEND WOMAN!!! HAPPPY BDAY! I Love you and miss you!!!! KEEP TEARING IT UP AT NOVA SUGAR!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Every time I read this Whit it reminds me of why you are my BEST friend. You are such an amazing person and we have had SO many good times, I cannot wait to see what crazy trouble we will get ourselves into in the future! I LOVE YOUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a SWEET post about a sweet friend! I'm sure she feels the same about you!!!

    ReplyDelete