Monday, December 26, 2011

No place like HOME!


I hope everyone's Christmas was So wonderful! Mine was great! I started it off on the 18th celebrating the wedding of one two of my best friends Marybeth and Matt Edwards! The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and so fun. Congrats you two! I love you both!


Then I got to home to WARM arizona! So nice to be back with my family and friends. Also, THE WEATHER IN AZ IS INCREDIBLE. I love it! I have been busy every day but its been so so great. Here are a couple of pics. I have been able to visit lots of friends and family and its just been so so wonderful.
I went through the temple on Tuesday night and it was super special and awesome.

We had a family Christmas party on Thursday and Santa came!!!! The kids LOVE IT! so did I!
They acted out the nativity scene and it was so fun!

On Christmas Eve My cousins came over and we went out for a ride with my dad! So fun!!

Grayson on Christmas Eve :) Love this little babe!
Seth and I in our Christmas Pajamas....I love my FREAK of a brother


Christmas morning was awesome... I got some cool gifts for my parents this year so it was fun!!
Now I am in Utah with my best gal cece! Aubri and Yance are getting married as well as Fatty and Ben so she is here with me to spend some time together before the mission! We are already having a blast! Ill post pics of our adventures soon!
On Christmas morning we went over to Trevor and Meg's house to see what Santa brought the girls... He brought SNOW!!! So fun. Love this pic of pres!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment