Wednesday, November 30, 2011

time for the Holidays !


November came and went FAST and was a great month! My bday was great and so was Thanksgiving. My parents came up which is always so awesome. We hung out almost everyday and I loved it so much. They are they best people I love them! Thanksgiving day this year was not the best for me because I was so sick! It was super random but I was in bed all day! Luckily my mom saved me a plate of food so I got to eat on Black friday after work!

Speaking of Black Friday, Nordstrom was CRAZY! Which is a good thing! I don't know if everyone has heard but a couple of weeks ago, Blake Nordstrom came to the store and announced that it would be closing on February 24th. It was totally shocking for everyone to hear and I am so sad about it! 170 people that I love are now looking for new jobs. I will leave for my mission and everything so Im not really affected by the news like my coworkers... I am super bummed because I was planning on working for the company all throughout college! It's all good though. I have LOVED working for nordstrom. Selling shoes has been so fun!!! They are so good to their employees and I have been able to develop some awesome friendships over the last 2 years.

Time is really moving fast and I am glad about it for the most part! ONLY ONE MORE WEEK OF CLASS YESSSSSSS. I am SO EXCITED to be done with classes and finals! My last day here is December 18th. I cant wait to get home to my family and friends! Ive got a long list of things I want to do with them before The big MISH! So, meghan, dani, and vanessa, if you are reading this, I want to take the kids Christmas caroling, to the christmas lights at the temple in mesa, and more! I can't wait to see you guys! I have been listening to the Justin Bieber christmas cd non stop and I cant wait for christmas! Also, are we drawing names this year or what! Will one of you comment and tell me or text me or something.
I am pretty much set with all of my mission clothes and skirts! I leave in like 8 weeks.... Isn't that kind of weird?! Already! I am really excited and so glad Ill be getting to spend sometime at home before I leave.

Well thats it for now! HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON EVERYONE! Here are some pics from last sunday with my mom and dad! Every single year ever since I was little, my family and I go to "Music and the Spoken Word" held in the conference center on temple square! Its one of my all time fav Christmas traditions! The Momon Tabernacle choir sings all sorts of Christmas songs and the place is decorated beautifully! Then we walk over to the Marriot and have the all you can eat buffet breakfast and its soooooo dang good. Belgian waffles by the stacks... I always have to unbutton my skirt after but what ever! You've only got one life right suckas!
Friends and fam! lOVE YOU ALL!





No comments:

Post a Comment