Monday, October 24, 2011

Last little while!


My last was awesome! My Dad came into town so I got to spend tons of time with him and I LOVED it!
I had work and classes the whole time as well, but any free time I had was spent with Him! We got a lot of mission stuff done and I was so glad he was here to help me out. I have to get official FBI clearance to enter into Portugal and I have to apply for a Visa so we worked on that for a few days. We ate dinner almost every day together, went to churchie, and just had a great time. Friday we went riding all day and I loved it! It had been a while since I went out with my Dad so it was a blast. We went to Santaquin Canyon and it was flat out gorgeous! The fall leaves were so beautiful and the temperature was prime! It was sunny but sort of chilly at the same time and it felt sooo good. Saturday was the first day of deer season so my Dad got me up in the middle of the night (5am...it was pitch black and freezing!) and we headed to Payson canyon. We walked the entire time and saw some elk and a few doe but no bucks. I didn't really want to get a deer... It makes me sort of sad to be honest! I just wanted to hang out with the big man! We had a great time together and got some good exercise! I love my Dad and I treasure the time he spends with me. Ill miss him a lot but Thanksgiving will be here soon and I will get to see him AND my mom! Can't wait for that! Here are some pics with my dad.

Check out those fall leaves!





Over the weekend, I also got to go up to SLC for the Whatcott wedding reception. I hung out all Saturday night with them and had a BLAST! I love them all so much and always have so much fun whenever I am with them.
Another great piece of news, My first half of Portuguese is over! I passed my final and ended the first block with a B! HOLLLLA!!!! I was pretty glad about that!
Lets see here...some other exciting things. HALLOWEEN!!! So excited for this weekend! Can't wait to dress up like a freak and go out on the town with my crazy friends!!

This was taken last Halloween. So FUN!


Time is seriously flying by! We are already about done with October! What the HECK! Life is great and I can't complain about a thing! Friends and family, I love you so much!!! Can't wait to get back over the Holidays to be with you all again.
Last thing, Shout out to my niece Peyton! She turned SIX ON SATURDAY! Can't believe Meg and trevor have a 6 year old already! Love you guys, you are AMAZING PARENTS and I am so grateful for you and your girls.
Peyton is on the far right!! LOVE these three beautiful girls! Im so BLESSED to be their aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment