Thursday, July 14, 2011

Recent!

I was able to go on an awesome trip to peru and uruguay to see the sites and visit my aunt and uncle serving missions in Uruguay. I will put some pics up later. It was seriously amazing and definitlely life changing. I left on june 19 and came back to celebrate the 4th of July. It was an awesome 2 weeks and it was an awesome 4th! We watched fireworks in sugar house and just had a blast. Ill post other pics some time soon!
I loved loved loved the trip but I was sure ready to get back to american food! No more of this stuff... Guinea pig yumm
OH AND SOME OTHER HUGE NEWS.....I've got a new nephew! Welcome to the world Grayson Dean Wilde. I love you so much and am so glad I was able to hold and kiss you one your birthday!
While I was back in az I hada fun time with this lovely lady...as always!

Ok family and friends Ill add some other stuff later!

No comments:

Post a Comment