Thursday, March 31, 2011

a quick trip home!

So, a couple of weekends ago, myself and three of my wonderful friends drove home to the great state of AZZZZZZZZZ.
Me, Lexie, Marybeth, Mikenna, and Ryan left Thursday morning and came back monday morning. The drive was long but verrrry fun! It was great passing Lake Powell. I love that place.
Whitney Wrathall and I stayed at the Whatcotts for a bit to surprise Danie at her baby shower! It was soooo good to see them. Danie looks so great! I love the whatcotts so much! I missed taylor a ton while I was there!

On Friday night, my Dad and brother's company had a Luau which was SO fun! Vanessa rocked the coconut bra ;) HOTTTTTTTTIEEEEEE
The food was soo good! It was soo fun to be there. My whole family was there so it was awesome. Meg got up and did the hula... she looked like a babe up there.
just showing marybeth and lexie around az!!
^ I have missed this! Dont ask me why! Love my brother haha
Kaylee and Kassie came over on sunday for a bbq. IT WAS SOO GOOD seeing them. I love them so much!! I have missed them.
This is something I miss so much! Just hanging out with my nieces and nephews and cousins. We watches Twilight together! I love them.
My big brother Trev and two of his CUTE little girls. This is one of my favorite pic of Presley! SHE IS A DOLL i love her. Trevor and Meghan are amazing parents.
Ashley cam to visit on Sunday as well. I love her! She is ASU's starting outside hitter. BALLER.

The becks came up to see me which made me SO happy. I love them so much and miss them a ton in Utah! I love there kids. They are soo fun.


The whole trip was a blast. I love home and I miss it! I am so glad we were able to make the trip work!!! I loved every minute of it.

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! I want to come with you to AZ!! I miss you and we WILL hang out sooon. Love you so much girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous family!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete